Monday, October 28, 2013

Vintage Lavender Canvas WOC (Wild Orchid Crafts)

Hi Everyone,

I really love Wild Orchid Crafts and as I was on their site.. building up my shopping cart I noticed something I had not before... They have challenges! This Challenge is to create a project in Lavender.. so, I decided to try.



I took a 6x6 canvas and painted it with Tim Holtz Seedless Preserve Distress Paint mixed with Shaded Lilac Distress paint. I then added a crochet white doily lace approx 4in.in the center. I took a #8 Tag and Marbled it with Distress Paint Seedless Preserve, Weathered Wood, and Shaded Lilac. I added WOC white lace, Tim Holtz white elastic ruffled lace and WOC flowers in one corner. I also added a purple crochet flower tucked in one side as well as a WOC White spiral that I spritz with Dylusions Purple and tucked at the top of the arrangement . Tucked next to the spiral is a WOC purple hatpin pearl. I took vintage lace from my stash and vintage pearls to border the canvas.
Let me know what you guys think! This is my first challenge entry.. so I hope I did this right! Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment