Monday, October 21, 2013

Golden tag

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting a lot of stuff as I have been a busy girl these past couple of weeks! Getting ready for the holidays..

In this tag I took my inspiration from another blogger. As always you see something you like, you create but make it yours...

I used Tim Holtz Papillon background stamp with Tim holtz embossing ink and embossed it with a la mode clear powder. Then I took vintage photo and distressed (resist) the tag to get that nice brown look. I stamped it with the butterflies and moth stamp from papillion set with archival black ink. I hen wrapped it with leather straps for jewelry making and tied it at the edge. I placed a prima flower on top of that knot to hide it and added prima buttons and a prima butterfly in brown/gold. I finished it off with a Cherish stamp from friscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment