Monday, October 21, 2013

Altered Boxes Halloween and vintage chic

Hi Everyone,

I've done two new boxes that i wanted to share with you. I did a halloween inspired box and a vintage chic box.

The first box is my Graphic 45 Steampunk spells box. I added recollection black flowers, a hat pin i made, white lace that I dyed black and a michaels black butterfly. The Paper and embellishments are from Steampunk Chipboard and paperpack

Inside the box I used Michaels butterflies in black and Prima butterflies in brown/gold. I used Recollection black flowers and Steampunk spells chipboard embellishments. The box was painted with Lumiere black and Lumiere Pewter on the inside edges.

Top view of the box.

My vintage chic box.. at least that what I"m calling it. I used Prima Almanac paper pack, WOC flowers, recollection black flowers, Prima wood embellishments, Jolee's tags, and a Cherish Stamp from Friscars.

Front view, vintage lace with pearl string and Want 2 Scrap pearl sticker borders.

Inside is still the cigar box. (i added baby powder to kill cigar smell) It works!
Hope you all like and I hope it's inspiration for crafters block.

No comments:

Post a Comment