Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vintage Tags

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on some vintage style tags..All three tags are white #8 shipping tags. . This first tag I used Tattered Rose distress ink with a very small amount of victorian velvet ( on the bottom left corner and top left corner). I then sprayed random areas with Heidi Swapp Peach Spray. I added vintage white lace on the bottom with a pink crochet doily that I spritzed with Peach Spray and Gold then inked it with tea dye to give it some dark spots.. The flowers are from WOC and from my stash. The vintage lady is a portrait from the internet that I printed and glued to a Micheals Artminds wooden quote circle (cropping the obvious quote part... left it looking like a circle). the wooden piece was also inked with tattered rose and victorian velvet. The top is white fiber string that I spritz with Peach Spray.

Same type of shipping tag but used a stampendous dress form stamp in archival ink, word script background in vintage photo then added tattered rose and victorian velvet and embellished with WOC flower and vintage lace

In this one I used the same stamp and background colors as above but I did not add the script. Instead I added two different types of lace (one white, one pink) then added a string of pearls as my bottom base. I placed pearl spray , pink ribbon and pink white flower with black heart charm. Inside the Heart Charm I added Liquid Pearls in Platinum Pearl.

These are the tags I've been working on this weekend. =) Thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment