Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Distress Resist Tag,.. My princess

Hi again,

Yesterday I did some backgrounds with distress resist and posted them on youtube. So today, I took my distress resist tag and embellished it to give it a finished look.

In this tag i stamped the butterflies a bit to the left and added bling and flowers to compensate the empty corner on the right. I also added a love wish dream sentiment.

Here is the same type of background but I added vintage lace with 3 paper flowers sprayed with dylusions vibrant turquoise, and Passion red. I then printed a picture of my daughter in black and white and color picked some sections.. heart on her chest, her lips and her hair using Tim Holtz distress markers. The butterflies I used a martha stewart punch and distressed with with similar colors of the background.

Thank you for reading! Til next time..

1 comment:

  1. I want one with all of the kids ..and one for jay .. price me a set already ..

    ReplyDelete