Monday, October 21, 2013

Altered boxes, Christmas gifts

Hi Everyone,

So I just came out of Creative Chemistry 102 and I am on creative overflow! Those classes were awesome! There's so much to do and trying not to mix up all my ideas into one project. Didn't think that could happen but lately I'm creating one thing and I see something that would look great but not on the project I'm in.. and boom there goes my creative A.D.D.!
My creative styles is more shabby chic or just plain girly. Although I try to add some steampunk but I still ending up looking vintage or just missing the steampunk look by a mile.... Oh well.
Lately I've been getting ready for Christmas giving.. I've been altering boxes and also been in the process of looking for more boxes to alter.. too many gifts to give =).
below are pictures of the boxes I have already made. Enjoy!
Cigar Box altered with Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper,WOC flowers,Pearl string,Michaels butteflies and hatpins created by me!

Michaels octo box altered with Prima paperpack (forgot which one) Prima flowers, michaels butterflies,vintage lace and pearl string.

Michaels purse box altered with DCWV Once upon a time paper pack,Recollection flowers,WOC purple/white flowers, Once upon a time embellishments for the swirl and KC & company embellshments for the hugs ticket

Michaels gift bag box altered with Luxury Paper Pack, Walmart pink ruffled lace,WOC flowers sprayed with Heidi Swapp Primerose and Dylusions Chocolate, KC & CO bliss embellisment.

Michaels purse (small) altered with prima Fairy Rhymes paper pack, WOC flowers, Joanns $1 embellishement words, and wooden butteflies.

Michaels gift bag box altered with Luxury Paper Pack, crochet flower in blue, Recollection curly flowers, hat pink made by me, tim holtz ruffled lace, Dream and butterfly from Joanns.

A look of all my boxes I've created so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment