Sunday, December 29, 2013

Graphic 45 A ladies Diary mini dresser w/ WOC Roses

Hi Everyone,

After various shopping trips to Michaels this week, thanks to my christmas gift cards, I finally sat down and created something. =)  (see video of Michaels haul: Michaels haul video

I had stopped by a thrift store and found this mini dresser (dude charged me $4!!! didn't realize it because I purchased cigar boxes and thought I was getting a deal! ha!) 

I decided to use up all my little pieces of the A ladies diary paper collection from Graphic 45 so this came in perfect for all those odd shapes and sizes. I didn't have enough for the drawers to go all the way so I figured i'd leave some edge on each side so I could use up all my scraps. 

I added a small crochet lace to the top and side panels as well as WOC roses (thanks to my bff's gift My Christmas gift from my Bff) to the top and bottom drawer. On the top it has a piece of a pearl chain, that I cut and use here and there and a locket from Articake charms. Inside the locket is more paper pieces from A ladies diary collection. Let me know what you guys think.. Thanks for reading! =)












No comments:

Post a Comment