Friday, December 6, 2013

A purple butterfly altered box with Whimsy Stamp Silver Fairy

Hi Everyone,

My parents brought me this paper mache butterfly box from hobby lobby in texas and I instantly saw it purple with a fairy. =) 

The fairy is from Whimsy Stamps (silver Fairy) colored with BV copics and Cool Grays for the hair. The box is painted with Lumiere pearl violet. The lace in the background is vintage lace from my great grandmother's stash, WOC roses, and swirl stem, michaels acrylic berries (white/clear) and a flower trim from walmart. The edge or bottom of the butterfly is Joann's open stock paper and again vintage lace from my great grandmother's stash. 

This box is a gift to my grandmother, who gave me my great grandmother's vintage lace. =) 

I'm entering this in the TTCRD Challenge for week 12/3-12/9











No comments:

Post a Comment