Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Altered Tea Box Vintage Simple

Hi Everyone,

So my mother in law asked me if I could alter her tea box for her. Her instructions were "something for and older woman" (broad.. I know)

Anyway, so this is my take of "an older womans altered tea box"..lol...

I kept it simple. I used craftsmart vanilla paint then recollections script cream paper for the top and Ancestry paper for the edges and inside. I then distressed the entire box and edges of paper with Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink. added a white vintage cotton lace with a distressed doillie and christmas white/gold picture frame that I also distressed a bit (just to remove so much bright white) I then added the recollection flowers, WOC roses and Want 2 scrap pearl bling.

The inside was left alone I just added the left over paper of ancestry, a bit of lace with an organic flower embellishment from Mrs Grossmans Natural Art. Thanks for reading


















No comments:

Post a Comment