Friday, April 18, 2014

Altered Graphic 45 botanical tea

Hi everyone

I purchased a wooden picket fence box from Wendy's Chocolates and created this!! They loved it so much they bought it from me and I'm on call for commission for MOthers Day projects!! Yay!!!

This is very basic however time consuming. =) I took one 12x12 sheet of Botanical tea and painstakingly cut each picket fence board. I then fussy cut the botanical tea sign, butterfly and dragonfly from the pack and adhered them to my fence. The flowers are wooden from michaels and yes they spin. I painted them with TH distress paint. The mini flowers are prima pink daisy's that i put together on a vintage clothespin. the inside is filled with polyfill then a very bridal lace to cover the top.

Thanks for reading hope it inspires you to create something wonderful!!






No comments:

Post a Comment