Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mixed Media, Altered Water Spout Panel

Hi Everyone,

So I had purchased a water spout panel decor from Joanns a while back with the intentions of altering it. Well it took me a month but I finally got around to playing with it. =)

for the background I used Tissue Paper, Texture paste (chicken wire), lace, stamp, applique butterfly, doily pieces.

I gesso'd everything then sprayed it with Lindys Stamp gang carpathian bluebells and baby blue eyes.

I then began to layer on my embellishments. Prima Live bulb, WOC roses, Recollection Pendant flower, Acrylic stem, prima wood butterflies inked with TH peacock n salty ocean. Recollections Butterfly in blue, and more flowers.=)

This was my end result and i'm happy with it. it came out just the way i envisioned it. Thanks for reading!@








No comments:

Post a Comment