Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Guest Designer Entry

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for checking out my project!! I was over the moon excited to hear that I was the Guest Designer for Fussy and Fancy For http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/featured-guest-designer-for-challenge_25.htmlday Challenge!

The theme is Pearls and Lace... my favorite! Now I do not do cards..=) however I love altering and just plain crafting.. and voila!! I created my very own "fussy and fancy" mannequin display. 

Simple, elegant and pretty..=) 

Supplies used: 
Paper Mache dress form
glass Candle stick
G45 12x12 Sweet Sentiments sheet; 
G45 A ladies Diary: borders sheet (small piece of border)
Handmade rose flower 
pearl strings
mini bling pendant charm
ruffled lace trim
crochet lace trim
LOTS of mod podge
Glue gun







3 comments:

  1. Wow Norma, your project is gorgeous! So glamorous! Love the colors and the beautiful lace. The flower is the perfect touch of pink. Thanks for being our Guest Designer and for creating this beauty for our Pearls and Lace challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! THis is totally gorgeous ! So elegant and beautiful paper and lace. I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is STUNNING Norma!!! What a wonderfully creative idea...so lucky to be able to feature this at our Fussy and Fancy "Pearls and Lace" Challenge!! Have a great weekend, Beth

    ReplyDelete