Friday, March 28, 2014

A simple altered box graphic 45 botanical tea

Hi everyone,

My mother found a box at walmart with a heart and she asked me to alter it for her, but to keep it simple.

(very difficult task mind you)

So I painted it in buttermilk with craftsmart paint then added graphic 45 botanical tea dye Flora paper (both sides of paper) for top, sides and bottom.

A ruffled light mauve trim from my stash

I used pearl string around the heart and WOC rose and Prima fabric flower for the embellishment.

It is very difficult to leave it like this... I soo want to add more flower around the heart... but simple norma.. simple.. (my mantra)




1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Norma, and I know just what you mean about wanting to go the extra mile. I love this just as it is though. Judy x

    ReplyDelete