Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shabby Chic Ornaments.. finally on display in my room

Hi everyone,

So I finally bought a small tree from target. I had all my ornaments getting stacked up on my desk so I thought.. I should buy a small tree and display them.. so i did.. Here are the pictures. These are all wine corks that I altered with lace, pearls and luxury paper pack. as well as WOC flowers and some homemade flowers.  The large ornament is from walmart that I altered using layered lace, woc flowers and more lace at the bottom and top. Tilda I colored with copic markers and placed her on a snow flake with pink lace, pearl strings and woc flowers. So there's my little tree. Needs more color i think..lol.. it's a slow process.. I will probably start making match box ornaments and see how that looks.. ill keep you guys posted. thanks for reading






No comments:

Post a Comment