Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Configuration for Anything Goes Challenge from TTCRD 11/26

Hi Everyone,

I've been busy putting up some Christmas decorations and realized I needed to change out my Shabby Chic Configuration Box and Book. so I started with a Christmas configurations =)

I'm entering my latest creation in TTCRD ( http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/) for "Anything Goes" week 11/26-12/03.

The papers I used for background are Tim Holtz Past Holidays pack. The snow flakes are from the Dollar Tree (Glittery 10 pack), Jolee's 3d stickers (ornament in red and green) Graphic 45 A moment in Time Stickers and Chip Board pieces. Wild Orchid Crafts Red flowers. Michaels Snowman Ornament, Stocking set, Sleigh, Wonder year sign, Presents, Christmas Tree and Wreath.(I do alot of Michaels shopping..) Tim HOltz Seasonal Words Band, game piece, and Domes. Thanks for reading!!












2 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful collection.... thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ..this is exquisite ..if only I could make things like this..

    ReplyDelete