Friday, March 28, 2014

Blog sign Creation!

Hi Everyone,

So my wonderful and super talented best friend (miabellacreationz) Created this awesome background in teal and hints of dark blue.. and she hated it.. she actually was going to toss it! The horror!..lol.. if she's reading this she'll kill me later..lol..

anyway, I thought it was awesome and made it my own. =) We have two very different styles but I love her backgrounds! =)

So what I have is a tear bear I purchased from inspiredbyyou on ebay in approx 6 inches. The wording I created on my silhouette with Alice In wonderland font (love that font)

on the top left corner is an applique white butterfly with a wired white glitterd  butterfly (sprayed with heidi swap teal spray)

Top right is a prima rose resin dusted with tim holtz evergreen and faded jeans ink. and two WOC roses in teal and white.

The bottom left has blue lace from my stash a white prima doily, tim holtz memory key gesso'd in white, a recollections tiny spool gesso'd in white and wrapped with pearl string.

I also have a tim holtz vial filled with white and teal tiny loose beads, prima hello pastel flowers and more WOC roses.Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

  1. Your friend did an awesome job on the background. Glad you rescued it!!! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete