Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Altered Bottle using Magnolia Tilda n Lace


Hi Everyone,

I have joined facebook and have become part of some amazing groups! This is an altered bottle swap I entered in 4G's (Girls, Giggles, Glitter & Glue).

The original bottle is a blue halloween bottle from Joanns. I wiped it with a napkin and gesso(so it wouldn't be bright blue)

 then I covered the bottle with 6 inch wide bridal lace.n added a rose applique to go around the bottle. some different types of smaller lace to go from the bottom of the neck to the top. The bottle is covered by a cork stopper which i glued a shabby pink chiffon flower.

Roses used are always WOC. Magnolia Tilda colored with copics. Lalaland hearts banner die and a Bo Bunny noteworthy inspire tag.I finished the bottle by adding a 5 inch wide pink lace draped like a scarf.

Thank you and I hope my swap partner likes it!

Entering this in http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/06/anything-but-card.html












1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful altered bottle Norma, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia, hope to see you again next challenge and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete