Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Family Vintage Lace Wood Plaque with pictures

Hi Everyone,

I was walking Michaels (yeah i know when do I not go to Michaels) anyway, I spotted this wooden sign that said family and had two picture frames hanging from it.

I decided to alter it to fit my style. =)

The wood was all painted with Buttermilk from Americana paints.  I then used paper from DCWV French COuntry. (the letters were not easy.. I took an exacto knife and just cut out the outline from the top of the letter.. it came out ok.. not perfect, but then that's a creation. =)

I added Wild Orchid Craft Roses and a whole bunch of vintage lace scraps. I also painted a doily in buttermilk and painted a fabric doily as well. as a finishing touch I added recollections pearl adhesives on each frame
Hope you like. Thanks for reading


Entering two challenges:
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-247-blooms-pearls.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2014/01/ttcrd-challenge-january-7th-to-january.html
















2 comments:

  1. Great project Norma! I think it looks awesome! Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete