Saturday, January 25, 2014

Graphic 45 Ladies diary valentine heart box WOC Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Wild Orchid Crafts is having a photo inspiration challenge!

http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-95spring-photo-inspiration.htmlcolor-board-17-tiffany-blue-gold.jpg lizzybloves

Now I love WOC Roses and Graphic 45.. so what better way than to mix the two.
I purchased this wooden heart box from Michaels clearance section a while back.. and with valentines approaching.. tada.. instant gift

The quick run down of the creation:
I painted the heart box with Americana buttermilk paint (1 coat). I used Graphic 45'S Ladies Diary paper specifically Timeless Memoir (one sheet used front and back) and some vintage lace from my stash. I normally use Golden medium but I had a mess on my table so I kept it all in place with my ATG gun. (lets hope it lasts!) The vintage lady is from the front cover of my paper pack..(i use all pieces..lol) The silver butterfly is from Michaels pendant collection. and of course All roses are from wild orchid crafts .
Thank you for reading!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your wonderful box! Really love it! :)

    Best regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete