Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Whimsy Berry Holiday Red, White chipboard layout

Hi Everyone,

So my bestfriend was here today and helped me with my non-card making skills.. or mental block. It really is weird but cards.. i just cannot create.. anyway...

I trashed my previous layout (card) which was very plain.. similar to the others.. white background merry christmas paper and my stamp..

Instead I took a chipboard square (i only have black) and painted it with gesso. once that was Dry I applied Lumiere Crimson paint then streaked with with gesso again. (gave me a candy cane background.. really cool). I then added RED vintage flat lace to the top and red gathered lace at the bottom. The center has a wide white vintage lace.

Glue gunned my dollar tree poinsettia pick (had to do a lot of separating so It could lay flat) then added my whimsy berry stamp. corner has WOC roses(ordered more roses.. already out) =)

She was colored with copic colors R22, R24,R27, accented with recollections red glitter glue. Her hair is 100, W7. The kitten was colored with C7,C5,C3,C1. Holly is G5,G2. and the white parts were edged with C1 then colored with Stickles.
the background for her is regular red paper and white paper cut out with my cameo.
Thanks for reading!

I'm entering this in the Wild Orchid Challenge of Red and White. =) Thanks again!
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/12/challenge-91photo-inspirationcolour.html



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely project!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete