Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anything Goes Altered Phone Charger Base for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone,

I found a phone charger base at the thrift store for $2. (in green) so I went ahead and altered it.

 I added Gesso then mixed in Lumiere Pearl Blue paint to give it a sky blue color for the base. I then added recollections paper pack (my favorite things pack) and solid pink card stock.
Starting from the top.
Wide vintage lace on top of the recollections glittery paper. WOC stem,roses and Michaels acrylic berry's.
2nd shelf from top
WOC venice lace on edge, Flower trim flower, Acrylic stems (don't remember if they are WOC) a Art-i-Cake dancer charm as focal point
3rd shelf
WOC Roses on top of pink rose trim flower. Vintage lace for edge and unseen more WOC stems
Bottom section
WOC venice lace, Art-i-cake Gypsy soul charm, WOC roses, handmade hat pins, foam flowers.
left and right edge is vintage small trim lace. I had fun making this project.. what's it for.. christmas gift for my best friend.. she didn't know it but she knows now..lol.. . =) Thank's for reading. 
Entering Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge












1 comment:

  1. Gosh, this is so beautiful and with so many elements!!! Stunning and I know your friend loves it!! Thanks you so much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete