Monday, November 18, 2013

Snow Flake Altered Box Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

Hi everyone,

I am entering the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge and thought I'd submit something different other than cards.. Here I have altered a treasure box from Michaels (1.99 box).
I used Tilda and colored her with Copic Sketch Markers (Skin Colors used E11,E00,R20 blush and E000 to blend together) Her hair I used E18,E15,E13 and her clothes I used B32, B34 and the hearts I used B05,B02)
Lace used for accents is from WOC Venice. Lace surrounding box are from Joanns 2.50 for 9 yards white lace.
Snowflakes are from the Dollar tree. one complete snowflake behind tilda and one cut up snowflake for accent behind the flowers and one piece on bottom flowers.I placed them on top of a Ranger #8Tag embossed with Tim Holtz Christmas Folder and distressed with Tumbled Glass.
WOC Products:  Flowers used are from WOC , blue stem from WOC, blue head pin WOC and venice lace accents.
Acrylic pieces from MIchaels holiday section. Thanks for checking out my project!

http://youtu.be/oP6-qAR59GU

http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/






3 comments:

  1. What a darling creation!!! The blues are so beautiful and all of the details you have used are so stunning!!! Lovely job!!! Thank you so very much for joining in with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a wonderful comment =) Truly appreciate it.. You've made my day. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Wowzie! The is so dang cute and love your awesome designing, coloring and colors you use. I am trying to reach you but cannot find an email address for you. Could you please write me at sweater32@aol.com and put TTCRD magazine in the subject line? Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete